2.02.2010

Sweet Sadness...

Today I found out that a sweet friend of mine has just been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.  Now instantly, my nurse brain kicks in overdrive thinking of scenarios, treatments, outcomes....blah blah blah.  But after mentally smacking myself in the head....I came to this conclusion.  We serve a MIGHTY God.  A God so mighty that he can cure anything!  We serve a God that knows exactly what He is going to do with us.   I know that Charlene and her family find peace and comfort in knowing that God has His hand all over this situation, but none the less, the situation sucks.  I know He has hand picked the doctors and physicians that she will come in contact with over the next few days, weeks, months, etc.  I beg my sweet blog friends, please pray for her in her journey along this road.  That she can remain comfortable, pain free, and ultimately...strong in her faith. 
post signature

No comments: